Friday 6 April 2012

About Me Tag!

So I was tagged by the lovely Vanese, you can find her amaaazing blog here!
The 'about me' tag should give you a bit more of the inside info into my life, sooo here we go!! :D




Are you named after anyone?
If you haven't already guessed, my name is Juliet.. so I shall give you three guesses to figure out who I was named after..... CORRECT! yes, as far as I know, the Shakespearean love tragedy 'Romeo and Juliet' is the only source of inspiration my parents had in order to name me Juliet! I do love the name though :') 

What was your best memory as a child?
My childhood was filled with amazing memories.. it's hard to pinpoint one! I guess one could be visiting 'Paradise Wildlife Park' with my best friend Priscilla. That was a place I loved going to as a child so my first time being able to bring her along was so special, and it also was the day we had our first sleepover! And we bought lots of goodies from the souvenir shop! ;)

Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have a brother and two sisters :) They are all way older than me and all have kids, so i've got loads of nieces and nephews!

What’s one thing most people probably don’t know about you?
Hmm, I used to be an Irish Dancer? This question was harder than I thought, I spent ages trying to think of something interesting, but failed miserably.

Do you have any pets?
Yeah, I have a pet budgie named Sugar!

What do you order at Starbucks?
Depends on the weather.. usually it would be a White Caffe Mocha, if i'm feeling really sweet then a Caramel Hot Chocolate, and if its superrr hot outside, then probably a Mocha Frappachino. 

Favourite song at the moment?
The Wanted - Chasing The Sun

What day is your favourite day of the year?
I like Christmas :)


If you could marry anyone in the world who would it be?
Right now, with my single ass, i'm just gonna be a cringe and say Nathan Sykes.

What is your favourite thing at the moment?
Being able to have lie-ins during the easter holidays... even though I've been waking up early anyway!

What do you want to be when you grow up?
An Actress... but it's freakin' hard.

Sooooo thanksssss for being interested in my life.. hehe hope my answers were alright :P

Until next timeeee..... CYAA! Jules xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment